The John Eisenberg Memorial
Therapeutics Research Lectureship
Mission: To honor the legacy of Dr. John Eisenberg by promoting his life’s work: ensuring that patients have the highest quality and safest health care possible.
Medical Centers with a graduate degree program with an emphasis in therapeutics are asked to apply for funding through a Visiting Lectureship grant. The funding will allow the medical center to invite a leader from one of the CERT programs for teaching and professional exchange.
The research focus at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center CERT is reduction of drug interactions, particularly in women.
Application Deadline: Feb. 24, 200
For more information and application instructions, please contact us at
• QT prolonging drugs and adverse events,
• particularly in women
• Differences between women and men in drug
• pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
• Menopausal hormone therapy after the
• Women's Health Initiative.
• Improving Patient Safety: Reducing Drug-Drug Interactions
• Clinically Important Drug-Drug Interactions -
• A Population Based Assessment
• Health Care Technology Assessment -
• Cost-effectiveness and Decision Analysis
• Evaluating and managing drug-drug interactions
• Medication errors: The hidden disease
The University of Arizona Center for Education and Research on Therapeutics
Arizona Health Sciences Center
Tucson, Arizona 85724-5018
Funded in part by Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality grant 1 U18 HS10385-01
Disclaimer and Waiver
The information presented is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information about health related matters. It is not intended for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, medical or pharmaceutical advice and/or treatment, nor is it intended to substitute for the users' relationships with their own health care/pharmaceutical providers. To that extent, by continued use of this program, the user affirms the understanding of the purpose and releases the University of Arizona, State of Arizona and Arizona Board of Regents from any claims arising out of his/her use of the website.